Krofchick Valuations is a boutique firm with a specialty focus in forensic or investigative accounting. The focus of a forensic accounting investigation is to assist a court of law in reaching a decision on the outcome of a financial matter.
There are a number of disputes that could give rise to a need for a forensic accounting expert, including:
- Estate disputes;
- Family law cases relating to disposition and transfer of assets;
- Criminal cases relating to fraud, proceeds of crime, wrongful imprisonment, elaborate tax evasion cases, money laundering, embezzlement, and other assorted Ponzi type schemes;
- Partnership and shareholder dispute cases;
- Tracing of Assets;
- Determination of unreported income for tax, personal injury cases, or insurance claims.
- Stock brokerage cases such as improvident financial advice;
- Breach of fiduciary duty;
- Patent infringement cases;
- Theft and embezzlement cases; and
- Damage assessment cases.
Contact Krofchick Valuations today and find out how our forensic accounting experts can shed light on the financial issues surrounding your case.