With a staff of skilled Chartered Business Valuators, Forensic Accountants, and Actuary, Krofchick Valuations provides a range of matrimonial services, including the valuation of business interests, income determination, and tracing analysis, ensuring your separation or divorce proceeds as smoothly as possible.
When a marriage ends, both parties can feel like they’re on an emotional roller coaster. It can also be one of the most significant financial transactions an individual can go through, with lawyers, accountants and the courts examining every detail of your financial records. It is important that you have the most skilled experts on your side, making sure your separation/ divorce proceeds as smoothly as possible and providing you with piece of mind. As specialists in the financial aspects of family law, Krofchick Valuations is adept at providing the following services for people involved in a matrimonial dispute (divorce):
- Net family property calculations;
- Valuation of business interests;
- Tracing of Funds;
- Investigation for Hidden Assets;
- Asset Identification;
- Income Valuations (determination of income for support purposes in accordance with the provisions of set out in the Federal Child Support Guidelines);
- Valuation of Pensions;
- Determination of Net Family Property;
- Assistance in the Division of Joint Assets such as Corporations, Investments and Businesses with a view to providing a tax efficient and practical methodology. and
- Imputing income when participants have unreported or self employed income.
For more information on how the experts at Krofchick Valuations can help with your case, please Contact Us. Our staff would be pleased to review any matter with you.